Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Best Epic Win Of My Life

Erica Wright i think its dumb when you have pages that say "when a friend back stabs you."
because then it says "larry likes 'when a friend back stabs you." but i really im pretty
sure NO ONE likes being back stabbed..it just doesnt make sense to "like" it. DUMB.

Erica Wright that was just an example by the way

Nick Casale Hah I think they're funny how people spend so much time with them.

Erica Wright how people spend so much time with what?

Nick Casale ‎"liking" pages

Erica Wright oh oh, yeah youre right. i mean sometimes they just popp up on my news feed and
sometimes ill agree&like it, but most of the time, theyre just dumbbbb

Nick Casale Invariably they're a waste of my innumerable clicks. They're not deserving!
Erica Wright hahaha do you think your clicks are limited?

Nick Casale I NEVER know when my mouse will go to electronic heaven.
Erica Wright what if it goes to electronic hell? or worse... PURGATORY?!

Nick Casale How dare you insult my Modest Mouse's integrity! They have a word for That in
the Temple!
Erica Wright well if your modest mouse wants to pit it verses my Sick Puppy, then bring it
dude. I'll even call up a Pussy Cat Doll so your mouse can Dig Your Grave!

Nick Casale Well fine, just know that my Modest Mouse has a team of Adolescents with Brixton Rifles and your Pussy Cat Doll is no match to my Razorkat.
Erica Wright dude my A*Teens are loaded with Guns&Roses, so they can totally handle your
Adolescents. regardless, my Black Crows will eat your Modest Mouse and it's beety little
Bright Eyes. Your Razorkat is just a Dear in the Headlights to my 1982 Relient K.
Nick Casale ‎:O where did they go?

Erica Wright they all went to Owl City.

Nick Casale Erica Wright, you just owned me. If I could delete them I'd send them all to
Subvert City though.
Erica Wright i think my life is complete.

Nick Casale As it should! That was one of the cleverest means to this end I could possibly
think of, I totally didn't expect that but simply a back and forth continual, it truly was
PWNAGE.

Erica Wright :D

No comments:

Post a Comment