Monday, November 9, 2009

the battle of one.

its still a surprise to me, too. if i let my mind wonder on it and realize the truth, what i did, it scares the living crap out of me. something ive fought to protect from you for ages..i still cant believe i did.
please dont expect immediate change. its hard.
strikeone

ive always viewed you guys and my problem as polar opposites. i dont think i was mentally there on saturday night, erm.. morning i should say. i honestly think God took over my mouth there and just... threw up words.
strike two.

i love you guys so much. i feel like ive hurt you. i know i have for sure, some of you. and im sorry. really, honestly, sorry.
strike three.


i feel like i have so much to say. but words fail to express.
ugh, its not a very metaphorical day, is it?
im out.

CONTRADICTS ARE BLISS!

No comments:

Post a Comment