Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another Downer

its difficult being happy, okay? im just an overthinker who cant let things go. just let me be for now, please.


having an uncomfortable home life is unsettling; it makes everything harder. it causes more fights, more callouses, more wear and definitely more tare. it causes split lips and heavy hearts. poor grades and sloppy art. lonely nights and torched feelings, over eating and much screaming.

telling her all this wouldn't solve anything. shes not progressive. she doesn't care that much. we're both selfish people, but im not totally clueless. it's one thing to see an problem, another to do something about it, and a hurtful thing not to do either.
i don't want a relationship with her. i just want it to be gone.

3 comments:

  1. you are over LOOKING not thinking. over looking that you should never let anyone effect what you want to do in life. goal: happiness. isn't that for anyone? inspire her. i have inspiration. not my drugs. it's my God, not really, but people at me school see God in me, which inspires me. so maybe its the people helping me see that i am somewhat 'godly' as in, they see i love him. his love makes me want to smile all day. don't let your mom inspire you but motivate you. there is a difference i promiseee.

    and only making you stronger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you've got it backwards, the inspire vs motivate. i know the difference between the two, but i dont enjoy her powering my motives in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nooo, i meant what i said(:
    something that inspires you, you want to or will reflect it, motivation is sort of like the reason why you are doing something. do it out of love though, always!

    ReplyDelete