Saturday, March 6, 2010

MMHMM

The way I'm powerless to dictate my own moods
I've thrown away so many things that could've been much more
And I just pray my problems go away if they're ignored
Clear myself of this clouded mind- I'll watch myself settle down into a place where peace can search me out and find that I'm so ready to be found.
I've thrown away the hope I had in friendships i've thrown away so many things that could have been much more
And I just pray my problems go away if they're ignored.
what happened to us? i heard that its me we should blame. why didnt you stop me from turning out this way? i know i dont hate you, and i know that i dont want to fight you.
ive got to get away, to get away from all of my mistakes. I had no idea where my head was at
But if my heart says I’m sorry can we leave it at that?
running from you is what my best defense is.
And I just want to get mugged at knifepoint to get cut enough to wake me up.
and you said "I know that this will hurt but if I don't break your heart then things will just get worse."
i will stare at you in disbelief, crying out for consistency.
I feel like, I would like
To be somewhere else doing something that matters
And I'll admit here, while I sit here
My mind wastes away and my doubts start to gather
who i am hates who ive been.
I'm sorry for the person I became.
I'm sorry that it took so long for me to change.
I'm ready to be sure I never become that way again.
who i am hates who ive been.


No comments:

Post a Comment