Thursday, March 18, 2010

failure by design?

mr. pucket (my psych teacher) read one of my dreams from my dream journal assignment aloud to one of his classes. ashley and alyssa both told me it happened. when i confronted mr pucket, he said that he enjoyed the structure of the dreams, and the content. he said i have a gift for writing. i elaborated, wrote pages for a single dream- i cant help it, i remember everything about my dreams, especially those so vivid. but this moved me. my parents have always said i have a "gift" for writing, but parents will tell you anything you want to hear and cant be trusted. nor can they accurately judge. but he talked in depth with me about how he hardly sees "such a gift." that was touching. he told me that i should pursue an english based career. i said ive considered it.

1 comment: