Monday, August 31, 2009

la la la la la :]

so im sitting here waiting for a file to download. my phone chord hasnt been working so i decided to unistall the program i use for it, and reinstall it. i hope it will work. so far so good. im pleased to say that i think im finally doing something right for once. i just thank God that he's given me a paitent heart, because this is taking up quite a long time.

so i know most people dont do this, but im gonna ramble a little here.
today started off fine. it rained on me on the bus stop and it felt really cool outside. like 70's!! i was so thrilled. it still feels really nice outside. i cant wait until it starts to get cooler out so i cant wear muh sleevies again ^^

oh crap. this samsung program thing keeps telling me i need to update my program. so im downloading like 13.8 something.. im just like.. uh.. "yes" to everything. UGH. I JUST WANT TO GET MY PICTURES OFF MY PHONE!

but yeah. so im so excited for art. but no one else in my art class is. i think i know the chick who sits next to me from QG. im not really sure. she looks reallllyyy familar. im ready to start some projects, to just dive in and make something! art is probably going to be my favorite classes this year.
math is going miserably unwell so far. i swear, if butler doesnt get it together by next monday im calling in a complaint. this is ridiculous. MAYBE IF YOU DIDNT LAY OFF ALL OF YOUR TEACHERS, YOU WOULDNT HAVE 15 KIDS WITHOUT ONE AND A CRAZY OLD LADY SITTING THERE WASTING YOUR MONEY. hahaha.

english isnt too hot either. i dont like anyone in that class and they all look at me like im stupid. which im not. which i try not to be.

oh hey look my downloads are finished! yay! lets go look at them!
YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!
I FINALLY DID SOMETHING TECH SAVY!!
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

im so proud. i finally hooked my phone up to my computer.
heehee.
now i can put all my glorious pictures on facebook!

okay, and i really need to give the credit to God here. i was like about to loose hope and the next thing i knew, my fingers were directing themselves to my phone settings, and changed something on my phone to allow it to connect. i seriously didnt even realize it, but the next thing i knew, it connected.
that was God.
like that might sound stupid to you, but God works in weird ways.
thats how he shows himself to me. like placing lost items in front of me, or like suddenly giving me thoughts like during class that i might not know.
hes just cool like that :]


but uh, i just had to disconnect my phone so i could take a phone call. lets see if this will work again. sweet, its connected. :P



No comments:

Post a Comment