Monday, January 4, 2010

so much for an epiphany

i always have the been breakthroughs when im in the car. seriously. but i never have anything to write them down with. i really need to though. while waiting for my mom, i finally figured myself out. its far too long to write on here, to write in general. i tried to write it. but it causes for so much explanation and just..so much. too much to reveal anything on here. far too public. but i think it will just stay in my head. for now.
the point is though, i had this amazing break through, i finally figured myself out, and yet, nothing. it sounds all nice and pretty in my head, but when truth comes to truth, im too much of a coward to fight for it. or weak. i dont know. this isnt a pity party blog though. this is me trying to get some crap straight.
THE POINT IS i freakin ruin everything for myself. none of my priorities are straight, if i even have any. making it through the day is solid enough. i dont really know what im saying, or why im saying it.
i just dont know right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment