Saturday, September 19, 2009

19.


loose lips might sink ships
but loose gooses take trips to sanfransico.
d o u b l e d u t c h d i s c o .
tech-tv hottie.
do it for scotty.
do it for the living.
and do it for the dead.
do it for the MONSTERS UNDER YOUR BED.
do it for the teenagers,
and do it for your mom
broken hearts hurt, but they make us strong.
and WE WONT STOP ..until somebody calls the cops
and even then
we'll start again
and just pretend that nothing ever happened.
WE WONT STOP
..until somebody calls the cops.
but even then,
we'll start again and just pretend that nothing ever happened.
were just dancing...
were just hugging...
singin
screamin
kissin
tuggin on the the sleeve of how it used to be
hows it gonna be?
ill DROP KICK russell stover-
move into the starting-over house
and know matt rouse and jest are watching me achieve my dreams
and we'll pray all dang day, every day,
that all this crap our president has got us in will go away.
and we'll strive to figure out a way we can survive these trying times
WITHOUT loosing our minds.
so if you want to burn yourself, remember that
I LOVE YOU.
and if you want to cut yourself, remember that
I LOVE YOU.
and if you want to kill yourself, remember that,
I LOVE YOU.
call me up before youre dead-
we can make some plans instead,
send me an IM,
ill be your friend.

2 comments: