Saturday, October 23, 2010

willy wonka is so silly.

i have dandruff.
i bite my nails.
my car will always be dirty.
my clothes will prolly never be perfectly folded, nor clean.
the hair on my head will always be nappy.
i can only do "windows" and blare music when it's just me in the car. everyone else must pick one or the other.
i come with a guarantee for tripping.
saying "uhm" is my way of living.
mispronouncing words is my specialty.
i say "i'm sorry" because i'm from the south.
i AM from the south, i cannot tolerate northern driving.
i frequently replace R's for W's, and W's for L's.
i am not "honors" material.
i will always joke about drugs, but i will never do them.
the people at my school either
a) intimidate me
b) mock me
c) make me ashamed of humanity
my family isnt a family. were a household unit.
my art isnt art. its an explosion of my brain.
my room is a symbol of my sanity.
it's also 97% of the time messy.
i will complain about everything, but not ever mean the words i say.
i will tell people everything i think; other's opinions dont hold me back.
i still have love for everyone though.
most of the time, i probably sound like a huge ol' hypocrite.
i pick at my scabbs.
i have little to no self confidence.
i dont wear the right shoe size.
i dont really pay attention to what i say, just what i think.
i exaggerate a million times a day.

and yet, after all of these things, i am still pretty alright with who i am. ive been ridiculed a couple too many times by friends because of this. i'm not accepted as i'd like to be, thus, i am twice as acceptable. or so i try. please, i just want companionship.

No comments:

Post a Comment